Thursday, February 24, 2011

Real Men Don't Wear Skinny Jeans!

Hello people happy Thursday or should I say Thirsty Thursday. Today's topic is Real Men Don't Wear Skinny Jeans. This fad is horrible people. Thats not fashion thats a joke. No I'm not being a hater I'm being real. I'm just about sick and tired of seeing these young dudes out here with skinny jeans that hang off their ass. What is this? Since when did it become cool for men/young men to shop in the petite section? Let's be real it looks like you wearing your little sisters jeans. At no time should you and your girls jeans be laying somewhere and you don't know who's is who's. As a man I require some type of nut space in my jeans. How is that even comfortable, and please don't tell me you do it because the girls like it. If the girls liked dudes that wore weave would that be the new thing? This is just damn ridiculous running round lookin like little cross dressers in training. Another thing Uggs are NOT I repeat NOT for men either. I don't care what the label says thats borderline if you know what I mean. I know as parent's you want your kid's to express themselves but their has to be a limit. It's time to put your foot down stop having these little boys running around like little girls. As for the so called men you oughta be ashamed of yourself, that's not cool, that's not real. Today's blog was short and to the point sometime's you gotta do that. Well, this your boy Eddie "E_SLIM" Matthews signing off for today reminding ya'll to Keep It Real. Holla

2 comments:

  1. lmao @ Uggs are not for men. You would think that would go without saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't believe it til I saw it

    ReplyDelete